It might seem to take a long time to grow hair long, but there are some steps you can take to get fast hair growth. From home made remedies to store bought products there are affordable, easy and safe ways to get your hair to grow quicker. Here are some things you can try.
1. You need to try herbal oil to get fast hair growth. It even helps keep hair from falling out. You can use this product in place of almond oil or coconut oil. It may be difficult to find, but check your local stores and online.
2. Massaging your scalp in little circles will promote hair growth and help to prevent hair fall too. It stimulates the blood through the hair follicles and helps hair grow faster.
3. Take vitamins needed for hair growth, like vitamin A, C, zinc, biotin, vitamin E and MSM. You can also try taking silica drops for hair growth too.
4. Have your hair trimmed on a regular basis, this will make your hair grow faster; as well as removing any damaged areas
5. You should condition your hair more often than you wash it with shampoo. You only need to shampoo about twice a week. In between washings, simply rinse hair with water. To help with fast hair growth, use conditioners that contain protein and biotin. Organic products are great too. The Avalon line is good as well. Washing with less frequency and using the right products will help generate fast hair growth.
6. Always use organic products that contain natural ingredients. Artificial ingredients do more harm than good.
7. Don’t use heat tools for styling too often. If you must use these tools only use them once a week or so; heat will damage your hair.
8. Limit the use of hair products like sprays and moose. Chemicals are harsh on your hair.
9. Eat healthy foods filled with vitamins. Foods that include good sources of fat, fish oils, fruits and vegetables are a must. Drink plenty of water; it’s not only good for your hair but your body as well
10. Use almond oil or coconut oil to massage your scalp. Allow the oil to soak in for 30 minutes and wash out.
11. Coconut oil is high in fatty acids and is a wonderful source of vitamin E. It is perfect for locking in moisture and nourishing the hair, which leads to less breakage. The less breakage you get, the longer your hair will grow, and the thicker it will look.
12 . Good Nutrition and Supplements – Good nutrition is crucial to healthy hair growth. To grow longer, stronger, you have to nourish from the inside out . We all know, it is better to get your nutrients from the foods you eat. So, if you want to know which foods you should be focusing on and consuming each week to reach your hair goals