Traditionally, there are two types of tea. The one without any milk or cream and the one with the milk. Depending on the region, culture, and community, people prefer one of these. As per one of the surveys, more people prefer Milk Tea over ones without milk. At Kung Fu Tea, you get a lot of variety, and you can choose depending on what you like. Still, one of the most popular drinks at Kung Fu Tea is the Kung Fu Milk Tea. It has a different fan base, and you won’t believe that more than half of the people prefer Kung Fu Milk Tea over any other category.
The good thing is that there are a lot of flavors available in Kung Fu Milk Tea. You will find the regular milk tea on the menu, and you will also find something unique like Milk Green Tea. Apart from that, you will have flavors like Rosehip Milk Tea, Thai Milk Tea, Almond Milk Tea, and many more exciting flavors. If you wish to try Kung Fu Milk Tea, then this is the page that you should be checking. In the subsequent sections, we have shared more details about Kung Fu Milk Tea. So, go ahead and check them out now.
Best Seller Kung Fu Milk Tea
There are many flavors of Kung Fu Milk Tea available, and all of them are good, but when you are trying something new, you would want to know which is the best-selling flavor for that particular drink. You will be happy to know that after extensive market research and tests, we have compiled the list of bestsellers, Kung Fu Milk Tea, and they are listed below.
- Kung Fu Tea Brown Sugar Milk Tea – Brown Sugar adds a very distinctive flavor to the tea or any drink that you add it in. if you love that flavor, then we are pretty sure that you will love it in your tea as well. In such a case, the safest option to go for will be Kung Fu Tea Brown Sugar Milk Tea. It is simple yet delicious, and it assures you a great taste.
- Kung Fu Tea Milk Cap – If you would like to enjoy a different kind of Milk Tea, then you can even try Kung Fu Tea Milk Cap. This tea has a no-milk tea at the bottom, and it has a milk cap on the top. So, you can enjoy the flavor of the tea without milk, and you can later mix the milk with the rest of the tea.
- Kung Fu Tea Taro Milk Tea – Many people are lactose intolerant, and in such a case, they may not be able to have a regular Milk Tea. For such people, Kung Fu Tea has a drink that is made using Taro Milk. If you have similar concerns and would like to try something different, then Kung Fu Tea Taro Milk Tea is for you.
- Kung Fu Tea Wow Milk – Another unique option that you will find on the Kung Fu Tea menu is the Kung Fu Tea Wow Milk. What makes Wow Milk Tea different is the in-house bubbles along with Lactaid milk. It is available in Oreo, Red Bean, Herbal Jelly, and Cocoa Cream Flavor. Slightly high on calories, but it is worth a try.
- Thai milk tea Kung Fu Tea – The next on the list is Thai Milk Tea Kung Fu Tea. This tea is made in Thai style, and it is a trendy choice across the world. If you also have a thing for Thai Milk Tea, you should try Thai Milk Tea from Kung Fu Tea, and you will fall in love with it.
- Kung Fu Tea Oreo Milk Tea – If you like Oreo or like chocolaty flavors, you should go ahead and opt for Kung Fu Tea Oreo Milk Tea. This is a hot-selling Milk Tea from Kung Fu Tea, and there is barely anything that can go wrong with this flavor.
- Strawberry Milk Slush Kung Fu Tea – The last option that we would like to recommend is the Strawberry Milk Slush Kung Fu Tea. The best thing about this option is the slushy texture. You can go ahead and try this out on a hot summer day, and it will bring in a lot of relief.
Are There Lactose-Free Kung Fu Milk Tea?
The problem with Milk Tea is that it contains lactose, and some people are intolerant to lactose. In such a case, you can go ahead and opt for the lactose-free options since Kung Fu Milk Tea is available in flavors that don’t have any lactose. Example of this includes Taro Milk Tea, Coconut Milk Tea, and Almond Milk Tea. This means that you can enjoy milk tea without worrying about bloating or any other similar symptom usually associated with lactose intolerance.
What is Kung Fu Milk Tea Made of?
One interesting question that we get a lot is about the ingredients of Kung Fu Milk Tea. We are sure that you would also be curious about the same. So, the milk tea doesn’t use fresh milk since there is always a risk of spoilage, but instead, they have milk powder. This adds a consistent flavor and texture to the milk. It also cuts down the dependency on the supply chains. The Kung Fu Milk Tea also has glucose, vegetable fats, flavoring, natural coloring, salt, sodium caseinate, emulsifiers, silicon dioxide, and dipotassium phosphate. All these ingredients are safe for human consumption.
So, you have learned a lot of new things about Kung Fu Milk Tea, and we are sure that you would love to try Kung Fu Milk Tea. There are many options, and you should look at the menu to select the one for yourself. You can eventually try multiple flavors and options. The nice thing about the Kung Fu Milk Tea is that you can even make changes to the sugar content while ordering, which will help you restrict your diet. For any other information on Kung Fu Tea, you can visit their website and get the details.