Health is wealth. You must have definitely heard this phrase. So, it is very important for individuals to take care of their health. In this brief guide, I am going to discuss an efficacious bodybuilding diet plan before and after exercise to keep your overall health in shape. In an efficacious diet plan regarding bodybuilding, one of the chief supplements that are required is protein and carbohydrates. If you want bigger muscles, then you will require more protein. After you work out it your body will require you to feed it up with more carbohydrates.
Diet Before Exercise
Everybody and their working are different. So, you need an effective bodybuilding diet plan. So, here are some of the essential points regarding your meals before everyday work out –
- Whenever you eat any kind of food, you should always remember that it should be low in fat. Your meals should be full of fibers. It is always better to choose supplements which are full of proteins and carbohydrates. And all of this fibrous supplement which is full of proteins and carbohydrates should be included in your meals before workout; else you can suffer from dehydration.
You can also experiment with different nutrients and see the effects of the same on your body.
- You should always take your food atleast 3-4 hours before you go for exercise. If you take food and immediately step out for a workout then it may put pressure on your heart and its functioning.
- If you want to build muscles, then 30 minutes before the workout you should take atleast 10 grams of proteins. This protein will help you to enhance your muscle better, and it will rebuild your muscles instantly after work out. And the proteins which you can take are 2 slices of bread, protein bars, protein powders, and shakes including 1 cup of fruit salad with 200 grams of yogurt, a glass of skimmed milk, etc.
Diet After Exercise –
Now, you should take care of the liquids. Protein shakes, health drinks, water, etc. are perfect for the first half of the workout. Now, let’s look at some of the efficacious bodybuilding diet plans after the workout. Choose the correct food after work out –
- You should consume 10 grams of protein even after the workout, as it helps in maintaining the balance i.e. before and after exercise diet plan.
- Next is that you should consume carbohydrates after your exercise. The apt amount of carbohydrates that you are supposed to consume is 1 gram per body’s kilogram. Now, for instance, you can take 4 grams of carbohydrates for a 30-minute exercise, then you can take 5 grams of carbohydrates for 60-minute exercise, and so on.
- Also, you should keep in mind that you should never take protein more than 20 grams. If you take more than that, then it gets stored up in your body as fats and you will not get good muscles.
So, the above mentioned are some of the tips in which you can keep your overall health in shape and avoid fats.